Set Back Ice Chest Specifications:
- Available online in white only. For custom colors and designs please call 239-433-4447.
- The set back lid was designed so that you can open the ice chest fully while the box is flush against a wall or bulkhead
- In Frigid Rigid’s “set back” design, the hinges are mounted, not on the back of the box, but on the top of the box on a specially designed shelf, therefore the hinges are moved forward either 3, 6, or 10 inches according to each ice chest we build (see ‘Pricing Guide’ below).
- This design works especially well when the ice chest is placed in front of a center console or under a leaning post of a boat and it comes in handy anytime you’ve filled your ice chest to the brim and need to open it!
- The Frigid Rigid Ice Chests with Set Back Lids are built with the same high quality as our regular ice chests
- Constructed of fiberglass with an interior and exterior of smooth, weather-resistant, marine-grade gel coat.
- Frigid Rigid lid seals are made of weather-resistant rubber.
- Heavy-duty 316 stainless steel hinges are attached with stainless steel screws preventing rust and corrosion. Backing plates are embedded into the ice chest to secure all attaching hardware.
- Durable rope handles for long-life and will stand up to any type of weather
- Frigid Rigid uses 2″ polyurethane foam which provides the highest possible insulation efficiency available for ice chests
- An airtight “D” ring lid seal made of long-life EPDM rubber keeps out hot air for maximum cold retention. The easy-to-use flex-latch with air-valve release assures that the lid will seal properly and stay in place
- There are over 20 sizes of ice chests available with the set back design.
- Frigid Rigid ice chests come with a built-in, recessed drain for easy cleaning. Ice chests over 48″ have two drains for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Frigid Rigid ice chests have four 4″ diameter molded polyurethane non-skid bottom pads that will not mar the surface of your boat’s deck or any other sensitive surface
- Our coolers are capable of keeping ice for up to 2 weeks
- Several optional accessories such as cushions for corner chocks, sandwich trays, frozen bait trays and dividers. Click here for more information about Frigid Rigid Accessories
|18″||21″||43″ w/ Bevel||6″||150||52 lbs.||$1,350|
|18″||24″||39″ w/Divider||10″||170||75 lbs.||$1,640|
|18″||17″||33″ 1/2 Moon||2″||55||40 lbs.||$830|
|18″||17″||23″ – 27″ Taper||3″||65||27 lbs.||$850|