- Available online in white only. For custom colors and custom designs please call 239-433-4447.
- Frigid Rigid freezers/refrigerators are available in 12 sizes, so you’re sure to find the right size to meet your needs.
- Copper refrigeration tubing is wrapped in a continuous length with no solder joints or fittings. This prevents leaking from occurring. The tubing is then bonded and laminated directly to the outside of the interior fiberglass walls with a thermally conductive polymer.
- Since we do not use cooling plates, our interior surface is smooth, easy to clean, and eliminates any possible damage that will happen with exposed aluminum cooling plates.
- Frigid Rigid freezers/refrigerators run on 120 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC.
- Our freezers/refrigerators are designed to conserve power use. The initial electric draw is 4 amps, which lasts less than one second. After the initial start, the freezer draws approximately 2.8 amps AC and 2.5 amps on 12 Volt DC.
|18″||24″||39″ (w/10″ setback)||3.1||90 lbs.||$3,995|
|18″||18″||58.5 (w/3″ setback)||3.5||145||$4,070|
|21″||18″||30″ (w/3″ setback)||2.0||82 lbs.||$3,030|
|21″||21″||36″ (w/3″ setback)||3.5||96 lbs||$3,780|
|21||21||48″ (w/3″ setback)||5.1||120 lbs.||$4,495|
|21″||21″||54″ (w/3″ setback)||6.0||135 lbs.||$4,810|
|24″||18″||36″ (w/3″ setback)||3.2||110 lbs.||$3,675|