Ice Chest Specifications:
- Available online in white only. For custom colors and designs please call 239-433-4447.
- Constructed of fiberglass with an interior and exterior of smooth, weather-resistant, marine-grade gel coat.
- Frigid Rigid lid seals are made of weather-resistant rubber.
- Heavy-duty 316 stainless steel hinges are attached with stainless steel screws preventing rust and corrosion. Backing plates are embedded into the ice chest to secure all attaching hardware.
- Durable rope handles for long-life and will stand up to any type of weather
- Frigid Rigid uses 2″ polyurethane foam which provides the highest possible insulation efficiency available for ice chests
- An airtight “D” ring lid seal made of long-life EPDM rubber keeps out hot air for maximum cold retention. The easy-to-use flex-latch with air-valve release assures that the lid will seal properly and stay in place
- Frigid Rigid ice chests are available in over 50 sizes
- Frigid Rigid ice chests come with a built-in, recessed drain for easy cleaning. Ice chests over 48″ have two drains for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Frigid Rigid ice chests have four 4″ diameter molded polyurethane non-skid bottom pads that will not mar the surface of your boat’s deck or any other sensitive surface
- Our coolers are capable of keeping ice for up to 2 weeks
- Several optional accessories such as cushions for seating, corner chocks, sandwich trays, frozen bait trays and dividers. Click here for more information about Frigid Rigid Accessories